Le Roleplay

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 am

Wednesday, 03:00 AM. Club Lemons.

"Yo man! What time is it?" The man asked his friend who looked at his watch. "3 o'clock, mate! It's still early." Both men continued dancing until they heard a weird noise, the ground was shaking. Suddenly the roof was ripped off the club, then the people in the party could see it, an UFO which started to abduct everyone leaving the club completely empty.


Friday, 11:00 AM. Town Hall.

One of the assistants entered exclaiming. "Mayor! Another attack was announced." The Mayor was surprised and annoyed. Then he answered. "Again? This is the ninth attack this week! We are running out of resources..." Suddenly a strange man wearing a clown costume appeared laughing. "I have been travelling for years, I have visited a lot of cities and I know there are people willing to embark on a journey for new experiences. You could hire them, or a hitman or a bounty hunter. Of course they won't work for free." The Mayor was nervious and unsure about the suggestion. "W-we don't h-have enough m-m-momey!" The clown started to laugh maniacally, he was walking away but he left a last message. "It's your choice, Mayor." One of the assistants stared at the Mayor who was thinking what should he do. After a few minutes he shouted. "Make an announcement. We are hiring anyone for a risky mission, those who succeed are going to be rewarded!" The assistant wrote it down but asked. "Should we explain how much mone-" But before he finished, the Mayor shouted. "NO! I-I will explain that later." The assistant didn't say anything and left the office to give the announcement.


You start infront of the Town Hall, you see a lot of people going in.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:30 am

Jad sighs. "Of course things would go like this, ah well."

He then steps into the Town Hall.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:43 am

''So this is the place...'' Shirou says as he observes the zone around him. ''Now let's see if the rumors i have been listening are true or not.''

He enters the Town Hall as he finished his thoughts.

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 am

A sudden dinging goes off in the lab and a voice is heard “Attention all! We are hiring anyone for a risky mission, those who succeed are going to be rewarded! All who are interested need to come to the town h-“at that moment the speaker was blasted with a laser beam.
Qulay: Damn thing, woke me up
Scruday: Oi! I was listening to that! Whatever I heard the most important part, they are hiring people for a mission.
Qulay: And I should care why?
Scruday :‘Cuz they are giving out a reward.
“So? I’m a robot they can’t give me anything that I need.”
“It could aid us in our research and get valuable materials”
“you really want to go don’t you Scrud?”
“Don’t call me Scrud! Also yes, very much.”
Qulay sighs “Fine, get in the bodies...”
Both of the two hovered over to 2 very a realistic pair of empty robot bodies, the bodies are identically twins, both with light skin, black hair, blue eyes, blue jeans, and black sneakers. The difference was that one had a black jacket on with a white t-shirt and a white shirt while the other had a green shirt. Both of the bodies’ torso opened up and revealed a space big enough for only robot each. Both Qulay and Scruday hovered backwards inside their bodies and on the side of both the robots a rectangular hatch opened up and a plug came shooting out into an outlet inside of the human robot bodies and torso closed. Both Scruday and Qulay had control of mechanical bodies.
Qulay: So where the hell are we going?
Scruday: Well you blasted the speaker at town h so I didn’t’ get all of it but its most likely town hall.
Qulay: Fine, lets go
Qulay procced towards their labs exit but Scruday quickly grabbed his arm
Scruday: Woah woah woah! We can’t go to a special place like town hall in this! We must go in something nice.
Qulay: like?
Scruday: a tuxedo, besides fighters now look good in tuxes
So the two quickly changed inyo a tuxedo, Qulay’s cuffs on his were red while Scruday’s were green. While the two were heading out of the lab Qulay grabbed a knife without Scruday knowing. Within an hour both them were at town hall.

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:28 am

Wardog walks in town hall in his human form(HA IN YO FACE JAD*shot*) and he grunts."Town Hall...a place filled with insuspecting humans...it almost sounds like the story of the three little piggies and the big bad wolf..."

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:49 am

Suddenly a purple haired man with a scar on his face, wearing a long brown coat and a green bandana walked in and pushed Jad away apparently by accident, but in fact, he did it on purpose. "Tch, scum." he whispered to himself. The man stopped walking just to see Jad's reaction.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 am

Kojiyama was in the middle of a magic show, when suddenly he heard an announcement:

'Four my next trick, I'll pull a rabbit ou' of da hat' announced Kojiyama

"Attention...." Boomed the radio

'Ah wait, this ain't a rabbit, it's a hedgehog....ah well, dat's life'

"...We are hiring anyone for a risky mission...."

'Tank you four comin' to my show, I don'' know when my next one is, but please come again'

"....rewarded..."

Kojiyama threw some flour and flowers out to the crowd, and then packed away his stuff

"....come to the town hall."

'Eye see that 'ere is a mission aboot. Eye won'er what it's aboot' Kojiyama pondered aloud.

After giving it some thought, Kojiyama decided to go investigate this mission and headed for town hall like all the other characters did and goes to see what is going on


Last edited by ssmarko on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 am

Jad looks back at the man, curiosity in his eyes, while he doesn't say anything, it's easy to tell by the look on his face that he wants clarification on that remark.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 am

The man, who is now annoyed since his intention was to make Jad lose his temper, walked toward him and yelled. "What's your problem?! Why did you get in my way?? Do you want to fight? Let's fight then!" The man didn't even try to hide his intentions anymore, he wanted to fight, the reasons are unknown but it's most likely because of his aggressive personality.

What are you going to do?
>Fight
>Don't Fight

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 am

>Don't Fight

Jad just shrugs and keeps walking right past the man.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 am

The man finally lost his temper. "You dare to ignore me?!?!?!?!" He yelled aggressively, he was about to attack Jad but then the Mayor appeared. "Tch! I don't have time for this, I have to complete my mission." The man walked away and other 5 people followed him, everybody else was leaving too because they already got their missions.

The Mayor stared at those who are still in the Hall. "It looks like we have more volunteers, please follow me." Then the Mayor walked toward his office.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:03 am

Jad heads into the office, in order to see the missions in place.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:06 am

Kojiyama ponders if the mayor was talking to him, as he had only just wandered in. Deciding that just hanging around to find out was not going to work, he walked into the office.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 am

Shirou follows the Mayor to his office while getting the feeling that maybe he will be working in a team with those who remained in the Hall.


Last edited by TohnoShirou on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Slowly walks into the mayor's office while looking at some of the valuables in the hall.

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Scruday: I guess he was talking to us as well....
Qulay: No duh
Quay shoves Scruday towards the office and they proceed

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

The mayor entered the office and sat down at the desk. "Hmm... 1, 2,......,6! Perfect!" He said happily. "I just needed a group of 6 people for this mission." The mayor then started to explain the situation. "We have had many problems lately and we can't take care of everything, that's why we are hiring people, peple like you, willing to help!" The mayor pulled out 3 documents with a detailed explanation of 3 different missions. "If you complete any of those, you shall be rewarded! Please choose your mission."

Which mission are you going to choose?
>Escort the princess back to her kingdom.
>Investigate the mysterious attack at Club Lemons.
>Deliver the mysterious package to another town.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 am

"These seem to have vastly different levels of importance... could we have some additional info on them all?"

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 am

"Of course!" The mayor gave them the documents so they can read the information about the missions.

"Escort the Princess"
"After arriving at our town for a tour, the princess spent 4 days here, but for some unknown reason her bodyguards disappeared leaving her unprotected and now she must go back to her kingdom.

It looks like the princess is really demanding and a bit annoying, everyone rejected this mission.


"Investigate the mysterious attack"
"A few days ago, the people who was partying at Club Lemons, disappeared. The reasons are unknown and the culprit hasn't appeared, strangely the roof of the club disappeared too and apparently, this isn't the first time... Everybody at the Town Hall seems worried about this incident"

"Deliver a package"
"It's the mayor's brother birthday, and he bought his brother a last minute gift, unfortunately he has no time to go to the town and deliver it because he is really busy.
But that's his fault for not remember his brother's birthday, right?
"

The mayor's face turned red, it looks like he is ashamed and angry. "Who the hell wrote this?" He thought.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Scruday grabs Wulay and forces to make a huddle between the two to decide which to go with and within a matter of seconds it was over.
Scruday: I say we first go with the escort the princess
Qulay: I second that...

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Kojiyama pondered the choices for a bit. Considering the difficulty and the time it would take to do each one.

"Hmmmm, Eye woul' like to do 'he one with 'he package" he said

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:20 am

"I've got no time to deal with other peoples familly scuables, so I say we go on the escort mission. After all she's a princess doubt local bandits or other enemise would let the chance of her being alone slip by." Said Wardog with a cold and sarcastic voice.

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:21 am

To be honest, I reckon earning the support - and knowledge - of a fellow kingdom could be useful, besides, who wants a princess to die?

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:44 am

''He's right'' Shirou says pointing to the man who just spoke (Jad). ''We already have the mysterious disappearances to deal it so it's better to prevent other kind of events from happening for now.''

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:33 am

The mayor was surprised, he didn't expect almost everybody to choose the mission that was rejected by everybody else. "I'm sorry mister........ What was your name?" He said while looking at Kojiyama. "Well it doesn't matter." He laughed. "But don't worry, if you complete this mission, you shall be rewarded! One of my assistants already called the princess, she is waiting outside, infront of the Town Hall. Now take this."

You got the Escort the Princess Document!

"If you are lost or you don't know where do you have to go, you can always check the document. Good luck!"

One of the assistants walked toward the group of 6. "Please take this."

You got 4 cheap HP potions and 2 cheap MP potions!

The mayor exclaimed angrily. "What are you doing?!?! Wasting the government's money to buy that." The mayor pulled out a €500 bill, then he set it on fire to light his cigar. "You have no shame, James."

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum