Le Roleplay

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:38 am

Jad looks at the Mayor, eyebrow raised, then heads outside to meet the Princess.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 am

Kojiyama seemed a bit disappointed about not delivering the package first, but decided it was best to do this mission now, since he wouldn't get to do anything otherwise.

However he did not like the tone of the guy, when he was asking for help, so before leaving, he attempts to pickpocket the mayor of an item/money/whatever was in his pocket and then leaves.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 am

Wardog said nothing and just thumbs upped the mayor's assintant James and just left to meet the Princess.

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 21
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 am

As Kojiyama checks the mayor's pocket stealthily he found some gold.

Kojiyama got 1000 gold!

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 am

Shirou heads outside wondering what kind of person the Princess truly is. ''The document says she is demanding and a bit annoying but it the current situacion she finds herself it can't be helped she may act this way.'' This are the young man's thoughts at the moment.

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 am

Without saying a word Q & S went outside to meet the princess

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 pm

The princess who was wearing a long cyan dress, a golden necklace and a golden tiara, looked impatient, she was waiting for the group and tapping impatiently until she saw them coming out of the Town Hall. "Sheesh, finally! I have been here waiting 11 seconds, at this rate I will become old and ugly and old like that mayor oldman there." She complained while stroking her long blonde curly locks. "So? What are you waiting for? Let's go already!!"

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Both began to walk with the princess while talking under their breath.
Scruday I'm already regretting this....
Qulay: I alreadly want to backhand her....

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Wardog says nothing and just continues walking.

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 21
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:03 pm

"Pretty sure 11 seconds older is better than 11 seconds deader... Now let's see..."
As Jad walks with the princess he takes out his copy of the document to read.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Kojiyama walked outside and heard the Princess' moaning, wondering why all the people in this city were so stuck up and snooty, he looked around and saw a boy (Jad) reading a document.

"Hey, wha' are yu reading 'ere an' wha' does it say?" he asked the boy.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:52 am

Jad reads the document.

"Kingdom of Kerrak, 30 miles, northwest. The fastest way is through the Colorful Forest of Rainbow Candies, outside the town."

You can see a small detailed map right below the text.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:09 am

''Is there a reason why the princess wants to return to her kingdom as soon as possible?'' Shirou asks while thinking that perhaps there is some motive behind the Princess current mood.

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:08 am

"Anyone would feel uneasy once their bodyguards disappear...besides you never know what kind of wolf would go after this little red riding hood." Wardog worded with more sarcasm in his voice.

CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 21
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:54 am

"what a silly question...his intelligence mus' be low or som'hing" Kojiyama thought.

"lets jus' ge' on wi' it" Exclaimed Kojiyama growing impatient. At this rate, he might pickpocket the entire town, if the whole town was like the mayor and princess.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:11 am

"LETS GO FISH LAPTOPS IN THE MILK SEA" KOJIYAMA EXCLAIMED. (YES EVEN THE NARRATION IS IN CAPS)

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:42 am

The group arrives at the Colorful Forest of Rainbow Candies, a gloomy and dark forest with a spooky ambient. The princess shivers looking at the forest. "If I get hurt, you won't get paid!" She exclaimed.

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 am

"Should I just pickpocket her now, since after all, there are no guards, bar these 5, and apart from that boy (DX), they all don't really seem to like her." Kojiyama thought. He sighed, knowing that this was probably going to be a waste of time, started to juggle some balls, while keeping an eye out for any monsters.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 am

Jad steps into the forest, his eyes scanning the surroundings, he then turns to the Princess.
"I'm aware, but shouldn't you be more worried about the, you know, danger rather than the money?"

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 am

Qulay: Or should be quiet and be happy that you're an escort? If anything happens we'll put all the blame on him.
Qulay points to Wardog.

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 am

Shirou stays quiet as he focus on listening the forest to make sure the path they are taking is safe.

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 pm

"I'm the princess!" She shouted angrily. "I do whatever I want and I care about whatever I want!! Hmph! Hmph! Hmph! Hmph!!" She whined while walking to the forest.

Suddenly a group of thieves appeared infront of the group, the princess screamed in fear. "Give us the princess and no one gets hurt!" Said one of the robbers who was holding a knife, the thieves rushed toward the group.

Battle Starts!

Enemy:
Thief
Thief
Thief
Thief



>Attack
>Special
    >>Choose your special attack
>Defend
>Item
   >>Choose your item
>Switch
    >>Choose someone from the inactive party

>Escape


Last edited by Death Rebel on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:26 pm

''Eh, let's have some fun.''
>Attack
>>Thief


Last edited by TohnoShirou on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total

TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Qulay: Stand back S I got this
Scruday: But if you join this fight what you really are will be revealed..
Qulay: Then Oh well
Q's torso starts to open up to show his robot body which detaches from his human one, the human body then starts to glow blue and shrink down to a blue sphere no bigger than 1 inch and a hatch opens up t the top of Q, the sphere then floats inside of the hatch.The hatch closes.
>attack


Last edited by ThePok on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Jad steps in front of the princess, ready to shield her, whilst he does so, he analyses his opponents (and friends if possible, and self, if possible, I want a stat screen!)
> Special: Analysis


Last edited by Superjad on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum