Le Roleplay

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 pm

>attack

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:04 pm

> Attack

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:16 am

Shirou Attacks Thief 4 (13/50).
12 DMG!

Wardog Attacks Thief 4 (1/50).
17 DMG! Thief 4 Defeated!

Shirou gets 40 exp.
Qulay gets 40 exp.
Jad gets 40 exp.
Kojiyama gets 12 exp.
Wardog gets 40 exp. and 130 gold.


Item get:
Wood Knife (+2 Str)
Wood Knife (+2 Str)
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:58 am

Reverts back to his human form examines the thiefs and gets the most undamaged shirt from one of them and puts it on."So how is the princess doing?" he asked with a slight smirk.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 am

''Probably speechless from your little transformation show''. Shirou says while laughing a little
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 am

"Rather be a beast than a little robotic head coming out of a person's chest" Wardog said poiting and Qulay.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:01 am

Qulay: You mean "devishly handsome, brave, powerful, genius, amazing, robotic head."

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Kojiyama carries the thieves bodies over to the bushes and leaves them there, out of sight of any onlookers. "'ere we go, 'at way nobody will see yu, 'erefore no one can catch yu." Kojiyama whispered. He pickpocketed a few bits from the theives (if they have anything) and walked back to the group. "'ey Princess, aside from the obvious, is 'ere any particular reason 'ese theives attacked you?" Kojiyama asked.

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 am

Jad looks at Kojiyama with curiosity as he carries away the thieves, but chooses to say nothing.

"That's a good question."

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:03 am

Kojiyama got 50 gold!

The princess only smiles without saying a word, suddenly she rapidly goes deep in the forest disappearing in the mist. The forest is like a maze.

What are you going to do?
>Go Left.
>Go Right.
>Go Forward.


"Party can't split up."


Last edited by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 am

''Quick after her!!!''
>Go Forward
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:34 am

"Aaaaah they always run hahaha, what they don't know is that it is hopeless."Wardog smiles  and smells the scent on his hand then uses scent search.


Last edited by CloudFu on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 am

Jad just looks at Wardog, slightly creeped out. "That sounded a little.... So anyway, which way is she?"

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 am

Wardog used his scent search.
He can smell rotten wood coming from left, confusing and different types of smell from forward, a familar scent, candies and taco from right.


Last edited by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:27 am

"Hehehehe found her, this way"
>Forward
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:23 am

Jad eyes Wardog suspiciously still, but follows with him, knowing he has the only lead to the Princess' location.

> Forward

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:22 am

"I'm gonna go wi' me gut" said Kojiyama
>Go Left

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:18 am

>forward

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 am

The Group goes forward, there doesn't seem to be anything around.

What are you going to do?
>Keep going forward.
>Go back.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by TohnoShirou on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:34 am

>Keep going forward
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ThePok on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 am

>go back

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by CloudFu on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 am

>keep going forward
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Superjad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 am

"We have no choice, if she isn't forward we lose her either way."
> Go forward.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by ssmarko on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

>Backwards

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 am

The group goes forward. After walking for a while they manage to get out of the forest, they can even see the kingdom which is near.

You can't leave without the princess!

The group is forced to go back to the beginning.

What are you going to do?
>Go Left.
>Go Right.
>Go Forward.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum