Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by Coza on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 pm

"Think you can follow suit, Tai?" He reffers to his Lion. Holding him close. Softly petting his head as he watched the surrounding wisps be transported into the lanterns. "Be safe alright?" Coza soon added as he smiled towards his Lion.

Coza
Admin

View user profile http://misfitsrp.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Jad looks at the traps, admiring their handiwork, but choosing not to touch, deciding that perhaps this is a way to test Exos, and that also he wants to know how they work before he touches them and gets skewered.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Exos looks at the traps. "No, bad fox, bad, I'm not gonna let you get on my head again if you keep this up." he said sarcasticly as he started examening the traps without touching them to identify their shape and form.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 am

Most of the traps littering the ground are basic bear traps, however mixed in among them you can see different mechanisms attached to the rest. It's clear they've been sloped and if one goes off, the outside ones will jump into the air and snap at the man in the center's arms.

KillianTheDark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 am

Wanting to test his new kunai he walks to the bed he awakened on and slashes at it, then to test to see if it can really go from sharp to dull he then thinks about the knife going dull and slashes at any remains of the bed.

ThePok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:07 am

Exos starts counting the traps then looks around in the room to see if he can help himself out with something if there isn't he looks to see if there is a posiblity to jump over one of them, his eyes going over every detail under the limitations of his field of vision.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 pm

"As interesting as this is, can you cut it mate? Door's bout ta open and shit gets cereal from here on." Tai lifts up, turning into a wisp and floating to his torch.

The traps vanish at the wisps attention returns to the door. "Right, we shouldn't break their focus."

The entire room is now washed in the colors of the wisps, and the door begins to glow before slowly opening up, revealing a massive chamber before the group filled with traps of all kinds. An automatic turret sits on the wall above the door, the sensor sweeping across the room with a green scanner, leaving a ten second gap before it returns to its original starting point. Many levers and switches dot the rooms, the walls pushing in and out in an obvious trap of timing. The chamber is entirely white, almost sterile in a way, and strange statues of different animals are placed at random throughout the room. The edges of the area are floor, lined with traps of all kinds, and inside lies another ring of boiling oil. Within the oil ring lies one more ring of flooring, decorated with colored tiles, and after one more layer of oil, you see a massive statue of a human, pitch black in color, and on top of it you see a man waiting for you.

"Good evening my friends, welcome to your first step on a long road eventually leading to your deaths at some point or another." The man, handsome in every way and alluring in an odd sense, is dressed entirely in black, a slick suit covering his body, his muscles large, and his hair jet black and spiked. While attractive in every way, Jad, Killian, and Shirou all feel a sense of distrust for the man. "My name is unimportant, but I am here to guide you and help you to survive. Like you, I carry my own spirit, and of course have nothing but interest in your success. You see, I'm trapped here, this statue is my prison. If you can release me, I'll be able to easily open the door for you, but be careful, the traps in here are many. You'll have to go left or right, both are viable but deadly in their own fashion. And there is this turret to deal with as well I'm afraid, it's going to shoot you if it sees any movement." Above the man's head, a black wisp floats, looking at it makes you want only to help him get free. He is your ally after all.

KillianTheDark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Coza looks out to the room before him. Looking back up to the man in black.
"Nah son."

He then makes his way back to bed, falling asleep.

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm

I step back slowly, looking around to see all the animals and what they represent, I also check in my mind's eye to try and identify which spirits are left.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Among the statues, the ones representing your spirits are obvious. The rest of the statues are a plant, a centaur, a shark, a turtle, an owl, a small floating robot, a phoenix, and a cat. The middle of the room has four very large statues, all four being humans of different colors, one black, one white, one gray, one rainbow.

Killian peeks into the room, carefully watching the turret and staying out of view of its sensor while peeking his head out the door to see what's to the left and right. He continues to do so while calling Night Wolf to his side, the wisp floating above his head. "Which path is more likely for us to survive? They both look the same, but there must be a difference of some kind."

Both pathways have spikes in the walls, shooting out at random intervals. No pattern can be discerned.

"You're much more likely to survive going to the left, but you're going to get more reward if you go to the right. Greed is a killer though, I doubt all of you can make it if any of you can. Could you wake the spirit of the day, of all people he shouldn't be the one sleeping, and I've been standing here an awful long time, I could use some help."

KillianTheDark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

I call out to the man. "What do you represent exactly?" I then call to Venado. "Do you think you could try freezing the spikes in place? I'd like to see how long that would work for."

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Coza opens an eye, having listened into the discriptions. "If splitting up is a possibility, we could attempt it..."

He slowly stretched up and yawned softly, looking through the door from afar. "We're better off going to the left regardless, unless anyone feels like an early grave."

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:04 pm

"What if the reward we get saves us later on? I don't feel like I could handle the right path for some reason but maybe someone here can. Wasn't there a spirit of luck or something?"

"My spirit is of Science, thus why my statue is a human and my color black, since science is only possible by man and black, I don't know, can't really explain that one, but I would say it's because science has no color and black is the absence of color. I could be invaluable to you, but I really must warn you that this room is one massive puzzle after puzzle after trap after puzzle."

KillianTheDark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm

I look at the man of Science in the eye. "I am the man of Magic, and to be honest, you're just the man I was hoping to find." I then close my eyes, fighting back the feelings of distrust. "Alright, how do we set you free?"

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 pm

"Tai mate, let's get going." He says, jumping towards the other group. "Well, if we can save him, sure, why not. Whatever's ahead we'll just push through it." Coza soon adds, looking at all the traps through the door. "We don't know if the paths interlink too.." Coza pauses for a thought.

"What I mean is, what if something happens on the left side, which triggers an event on the right, and vice versa." Coza stated then adding. "Couldn't I just fly over, or even run on the ceiling to reach you?" He addressed the man in black.

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:16 pm

"I always thought that science would represent steel blue color and that grey represented no color, oh well whatever." Exos then looks at his fox wisp. "Got any ideas Sabel I mean you just almost potentially took my legs off." he said as he started examening the pathways and the traps on both sides.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 pm

"On it." Ice flows out of the wisp and covers the spikes, but is instantly pierced and shattered upon the next set. "Hm, it doesn't look like I can freeze these so easily, I may be able to do so but it would take a lot of time."

Killian watched the man in the middle, waiting for a moment before speaking up. "If you're science, why doesn't your statue match what you say? Jad received an animal and he is of magic, so why would science be a human like the other three massive ones? I would think those are reserved for important places, but if science and magic are equal then why isn't the crow there?"

"That's a good question, one I don't honestly know the answer to. I suppose science is rightly considered to be above such trivial things as magic, you just witnessed how useful that was, meanwhile science helped create all of this, and easily shattered the magic you claim to equal it." The man glanced to Coza. "As for you, if you fly around then the turret will shoot you down. I'm not sure it will be quite so easy as that."

"I would recommend not stepping into boundaries you're not familiar with. This may be the area of a different spirit, and while yes we have a play in these traps, it doesn't mean we can easily avoid them."

KillianTheDark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

"Just making sure..." Coza spoke before sighing.

"I say we don't help the guy, his attitude stinks, not just that, but I'm pretty positive this is a set up.." Coza turns away and looks around the room. "I mean the guy is pretty damn calm despite being surrounded by things that could slaughter him, how'd he get there exactly?" Pausing for thought before turning back to the group again.

"To be fair, that guy's fox made traps out of nowhere, but the fact that scientest man has been there long enough. I guess he can create whatever he wants, who's to say he didn't make this whole room a death trap? There's probably more options than what's as plain as day right in front of you after all."

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Jad looks at Killian, and then back to the man, thinking about this. "There were 4 statues considered above the rest i'd say, 4 that i'd argue to be different from the others." Jad proclaims. "And Science, as much as I may like experimentation, matches none of those things." He then turns to Venado. "How long would it take for you to freeze it? And is it possible for me to learn to cast magic myself so that I can assist you?" He then stops for a second, thinking. "Wait... would you happen to know any Time Magic?"

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 pm

"He probobly did but there is a slight problem." he said looking at Coza. "That doesn't help us in passing those traps in any way at all. After all he did say it would eventualy lead to our deaths."

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

"Well you could always try busting the walls down in the room we woke up in, see what's on the other side" He replied to ex. Nodding to himself.

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm

MP decides to finally get off the bed, overhearing all this. He then looks at the man, to see any signs of movement. He then asks "So if we could be still, when the turret moves over us? Would it not shoot?"

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm

"Experiment time." Exos goes back to the beds and uses his kusarigama to cut 2 pieces of the bed and then cuts a piece of cloth from it and wraps one of the bed's pieces in it. "Ok let's see how this works." First he throw the bed piece which is not wraped up inside the room after it lands he slides the one with cloth one the ground to see which one the turret would shoot at.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Shirou observed the man of Science and the chamber, as he keeps getting an uneasy feeling from all of it. ''I can't shake this strange feeling that he's not telling the full truth about this chamber and that something worse may be hidden among the traps....Mishaguji do you have any advise?''

TohnoShirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Coza looks to Tai and nods. "So what are you capable of doing, or should I say we, Tai?" Coza smiles and thinks. "Because if we're to get through these sorts of things, surely we have to know exactly what we're capable of."

Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top