Phonencian Game

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:31 am

Cephei Kicks Fred and Marcus strong enough to send them flying toward a bush there. drags Fred and Marcus and hides them behind a bush or any other plant that could be used, then he runs following Ziel.

Death Rebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 am

As you run, you hear sounds of commotion nearby, as birds fly away, it seems as if they were disturbed by something occurring near them, do you continue regardless?

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:09 am

"Is something happening?" Ziel wondered "Let's go I swear if we get another unconsious person I'm gonna lose my shit."

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:41 am

Cephei follows, hoping that there won't be anyone unconscious or else this time he will kick them non-stop until they wake up.

Death Rebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 am

As you run towards the commotion, you come across Shirou, lying on the ground, unconcious.

His wounds look very similar to the ones Fred had, and he is bleeding a lot, he seems to be in slightly better shape though, if only because he didn't plummet from the sky.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 am

"It's.......almost like a really sick joke....it's it?" Ziel asks in an annoyed voice. "Well whatever did them in has to be close so keep your guard up." Ziel says looking around.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 am

Cephei, annoyed and wondering about who or what did this, decided to use his healing Invoke again now on Shirou. "This is why I don't want the group to split up like this. Now if the other 2 guys are unconscious too I will make sure they go straight to hell by stabbing their eyeball with these 2 sticks."

Death Rebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Again, like before, the same brilliant light closes a few of Shirou's minor wounds, he is still however, unconscious, though he looks better than before.

What now?

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 am

"Well thats one more person check, now......the question is...where's the little girl?" Ziel asks as he starts to look around in every direction for her.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:14 am

Cephei looks at Shirou, then he looks back where they left fred and marcus at. "It can't be helped." He continues. "Maybe it's a coincidence or maybe who or what did this is smarter than they were and its plan is to defeat us one by one. It would be dangerous to continue so we should go back to the others, wait for them to wake, ask them what did attack them and regroup."

Death Rebel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 am

"Good point." he replayed as he picked up Shirou and started walking towards where they left the others. "We don't know what we're up against and it's already beaten some of us so it's safe to asume it's pretty strong." Ziel remarked.

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:50 am

As you rest for a while you begin to feel a little better, and your wounds begin to close and fade at a slightly enhanced rate - the group isn't fully rested yet, but you can see the others waking up - except Marcus, who still lies unconcious.

Fred and Shirou are now usable again, they are however, extremely groggy.

Do you continue your rest, or immediately go into action?

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 am

I open my eyes, still feeling some pain I get in a siting position and look around me noticing the other members of the team ''.....You guys found me knocked out uh?''

TohnoShirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Fred opens his eyes slowly, feeling groggy from his previous battle. He slowly gets up and looks around to see the people he met with earlier, assessing his wounds, if he feels really bad, he will lie back down and rest fro a bit. If he feels Okayish, he'll assess the situation, look around and decide what to do. If he is feeling perfectly fine, he will get up and walk over to the group.

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 am

Ziel notices the others waking up "Pretty much. But this makes us ask "What took both of you out?" and "Where is the little girl?"".

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:08 am

Shirou closes his eyes ''After leaving you guys behind I saw the girl running deep into the forest, she seemed to be scared of something. As I keeped going after her suddenly a group of birds started to appear above us and they would start to get near as I would get close to her, when I was about to reach the girl the birds blocked my way. What happened next is what's bothering me, I had decided to use one of my powers to keep them away and dash for the girl but it was at that time that for some reason my power didn't work and as if they had noticed my plan and what was happening to me they attacked me in that moment leaving me with cuts, I tried to fight them back but after a few moments I passed out...'' He opens them and looks to the others ''This birds are not normal that much I can say right way......But what's more troublesome is that something is here that can block ur powers in some way.''

TohnoShirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:44 am

Shirou and Fred both feel roughly-ok, but they still feel very tired and groggy, due to their extremely recent awakening.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:34 am

Fred decides to lie back down in the bush and rest a little longer, while pondering what to do next.

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 am

With no real other choice, the group as to rest a while longer, thinking of plans and information... or just resting.

After another twenty minutes or so of rest, everyone feels fully refreshed.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:07 am

Ziel decides to ask Fred "So were you taken out by the same thing or something different?"

CloudFu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 am

Feeling refreshed, Fred stretches, when he hears the question "So were you taken out by the same thing or something different?". He turns around and looks at the man who asked this and tilted his head, recalling what had happened, and how much info he could give. Finally he started to speak:
"Well, I'd have to guess that the enemy that the other guy fought was probably the same thing that I thought, however they didn't attack me, nor seal my power." He paused again, debating about what to say next. After a few moments silence, he went on to say:
"Since it seems you guys helped me while I'm unconscious, and seem to be alright people, I'm going to give you some info. As for what happened when I broke away from the group, I ran with the girl to a clearing, with my plan to use my wings to fly above the canopy to see where we were and get some info. Anyway, before I started flying a flock of birds started circling above us. I basically tried to see if I could do anything to the birds without engaging, however while I was testing some stuff out, the girl got all panicy and screamed, I lowered her to the floor and she ran off. I tried to fight the birds and ended up unconscious."

He paused for breath and considered how to phrase his next sentence.

"We shouldn't trust the girl. She doesn't seem normal."

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:26 am

''...Normal or not we have no choise but to catch up to the girl and get some answers for what is going on and who's the enemie. Also we better not slipt up the group anymore until we are sure that there is no danger.''

TohnoShirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 am

Fred shakes his head. "Sorry but for multiple reasons, I won't be chasing after the girl just yet. I instead plan to go find the other two people, who started with us, since they might know something we don't. Also, I don't think the girl trusts me, and I certainly don't trust her, so." With that Fred starts to head back through the forest towards where they started.

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:29 am

As Fred begins to take a step, the ground ripples and shimmers below him.

Superjad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:52 am

Fred takes one more step to see whats happening

ssmarko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content