Phonencian Game

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 am

Ziel wakes up and frees himself from Cephei's grip which results in him falling on his face he then proceeds to get up and dust himself and proceeds following the group looking for any straight branches.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by KillianTheDark on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:42 am

Chaser looks around while tilting his head, looking between the direction the group went in and the direction the idiot went in. He sighs and rubs his forehead before rushing off towards Talon. He grabs his orb and holds it tightly while wrapping his cloak tighter around himself.
avatar
KillianTheDark

Posts : 328
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Superjad on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 am

Behind the group, in the direction that the terrified girl was looking, a treant begins to stand, unrooting and charging towards you!

Fred, Ziel, Marcus, Shirou, and Ceiphei vs. Treant.

BATTLE MECHANICS:
You have the following options: Attack, Invoke, Defend, Use an Item, or Flee.

If you can, try to describe how exactly you attack/invoke/other things.
Attacking is a basic physical attack, Invoke is using a skill, Defend raises your defenses for the turn, and Fleeing allows you to escape.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by TohnoShirou on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am

''Eh, it's finally game on uh? I guess this is the time to test the powers we received...'' He closes his eyes and focus, remembering the visions he had he thinks about the Black Orb, in his mind the image of twin daggers and a Scythe appear, he decides to use the daggers for this 1st battle so he extends his arms thinking about them, the next moment he feels his hands holding something, opening his eyes he sees the daggers from the visions. ''Nice'' He says it a smile, then he stays in a fighting stance observing what the Treant will do and for the rest of the team to make their move.
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by ThePok on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am

"I guess you're right"
>Invoke
>>Treant
Closes eyes and a red glow begins to shine from Marcus' body and a strong shockwave appears.

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:42 am

"We're five seconds in and there is screaming, thats always a good sign." Ziel invokes and watches in awe as his forest green orb materializes into a bow into his hands. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested though." he prepears to fire when ready.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by ssmarko on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:52 am

I turn towards the treant and backstep, towards the girl. As I do I throw the stick at the Treant and stand in front of the girl, guarding.
>Defend

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Death Rebel on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 am

He notices the Treant and quickly steps away to keep some distance, thinking he should try to analyse its movements first before attacking.
>Defend.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Superjad on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:29 am

The Treant begins, swinging at the man closest to the girl, that being Shirou, it easily knocks him to the side, winding him a little, however, as it does so it allows you to perform your actions.

Shirou invokes a black light from his chest, coalescing it into a pair of knives in his hands, which he immediately readies to strike.

Marcus invokes a red light from his chest, and it erupts out as a shockwave, knocking down the Treant for a moment.

Ziel invokes a forest green light, coalescing it into a forest green bow, which flickers with magical energy.

As this goes on, Ceiphei and Fred raise their arms in a protective stance, watching their foe, who still seems to be stunned.

What next?

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by ssmarko on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:36 am

"You guys handle this, I'll take the girl!" As Fred says this, he picks up the girl and runs, ducking behind some trees as he does so.
>Flee with girl


Last edited by ssmarko on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

ssmarko

Posts : 279
Join date : 2013-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by TohnoShirou on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:37 am

He quicly dashes to the Treant, once near him he performs a chain combo of fast slashes, he then steps back to the group so they have their turn.
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 am

Ziel jumps back on top of one of the trees and fires a couple of arrows at the monsters face to cover Fred.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by ThePok on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 pm

A cyan glow begins to emit from me as I close my eyes, I then get then down into a running stance as my feet turn a cyan color, and I stay in this stance for a little while charging up power.

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 am

Cephei clenches his fists while holding 2 of the 6 pebbles he found, both on each hand.
Quickly dashes toward the Treant and repeatedly punches it.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Superjad on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 am

With the Treant still stunned, it finally manages to recover, however, Fred's escape is easy nonetheless (Fred, where do you flee to?)

Shirou runs and swings at the treant with his knives, slashing a great gash into it's bark, it screams in pain, clutching that wound as the devastating attacks connect.

Marcus begins to glow cyan as he begins to look and feel... faster, as if nothing could escape him.

Ziel takes a hop back and fires arrows, glistening with forest-green magic, at the treant, it roars as it connects, knocking the treant back a few paces.

Finally, Ceiphei runs at it and punches it, hard, the wood splinters slightly, but no real damage seems to be done.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by TohnoShirou on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:05 am

He attacks again, this time stabbing his daggers in the place he had slashed before in hopes of openning the wound so the team gets a better place to deal more damage to it. After doing it he steps back.
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Death Rebel on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:11 am

Cephei takes some steps back away from the Treant while still paying attention to the opponent and his teammates, once he notices the wound made by Shirou, he thinks about using his ultimate attack: Super Pebble Throwing Action. He quickly dashes toward the Treant, jumps and throws one of the pebbles he was holding toward his opponent's wound. Either if successful or not he will use the small boost from the previous dash to step away and keep distance.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

Ziel chooses to watch the what happens next before making another shot, so he stays on the tree brach and defends.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by ThePok on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Marcus charges towards the Treant and begins to cock his fist and then throws a punch and uses his momentum as his power and then he quickly jumps back away from the Treant.

ThePok

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Superjad on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:06 am

Marcus lunges at the Treant, charging in for a punch, but the recently recovered Treant evades it, moving to the side in order to avoid the attack!

Then, Shirou lunges again at the Treant, carving into it again as the Treant roars and hobbles towards the group, screaming in rage.

It smashes Shirou, winding him again as he crumples for a second, but soon stands back up again.

Finally, Ceiphei throws a pebble at the Treant in order to distract it, the pebble misses, but the Treant notices and glares at Ceiphei.

Meanwhile, Ziel watches and waits.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by TohnoShirou on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:39 am

Shirou gets up, shaking away the pain as he do so. ''That one hurt...'' He then sees that the Treant will probably go after Celphel next ''Like hell I'm going to let you keep going like this...'' He thinks of the Violet Orb of his vision while looking at the Treant's shadow, he raises his open hand to the direction of him closing it right after ''bind him'' From the Treant's shadow dark chains appear and bind his feets to the ground. ''Attack him now there's no telling how much time he will stay like that.''
avatar
TohnoShirou

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 am

Ziel jumps on the trees to go middle range from the Treant "Nimble little bastard aren't you." the then fires an arrow at Treant's head. "Let's see if you have a brain atleast."
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Death Rebel on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 am

Cephei notices how the Treant is glaring at him now but instead of jumping away he stays in place and throws the other pebble he was holding toward the wound made by shirou.
avatar
Death Rebel

Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Superjad on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 am

Shirou invokes a dark, black light as a thin, shadowy cord launches from it, connecting his shadow to the treant's and binding them together.

The Treant struggles to escape from the bindings, forcing at them with all of it's might, and breaks the shackles apart, roaring in triumph as it does so, before lunging again at Shirou, knocking him back a little in it's merciless assault.

Ziel then fires a well-timed arrow, knocking it backwards with a bloodcurdling roar, as it stumbles back and glares at Ziel with fury and anguish.

Finally, Ceiphei throws a pebble at the Treant, it just bounces off.

Suddenly, in the fight, Marcus seizes, frozen in place, then collapses, as limp as a ragdoll, to the ground, unmoving.

Superjad

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by CloudFu on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 am

That thing just broke out of those chains, survived my arrow and the pebble. and is knocking those 2 around pretty easily. Well the girl is out of harms way anyway. Ziel thought then leaps backwards firing an arrow at the Trean and then yells. "Hey the girl is not in this battle anymore you think we should just flee!?!?!?" Ziel yelled out the question hoping to be heard.
avatar
CloudFu

Posts : 326
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 22
Location : 1337 location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phonencian Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum